Reflection Guidelines During Church Closure
1) Our time for reflection will be held on Sundays from 10am-noon
2) If you are not feeling well please do not attend this reflection
3) In compliance with regulatory agencies, we are limiting attendance to 10 worshipers in our Church
4) If necessary, we may ask you to limit your visit to accommodate other worshipers
5) We ask you limit your entrance to our Church using the north side (handicapped entrance). In case of emergency, the Main Street entrance and Edward Street side entrance will be open for exiting.
6) The Church staff will be sanitizing entrance door handles and pews during this reflection time
7) Our worshipers will be asked use the designated area for prayer and reflection. We ask you respect social distancing of a least 6ft.
8) If you desired to light a candle, please ask the Sacristan to light your candle
We ask for your understanding during this difficult time.