Hospitality towards those who visit our sacred space is a priority at St. Louis. A visit to our beautiful church is well worth the effort.
The present church, completed in 1889, is a local historic site and is widely regarded as one of the finest examples of continental gothic architecture in the country. Our stained-glass windows and the craftsmanship of the art within, are of the finest quality. We know that first impressions can lead to a deeper interest in our parish. Our Liturgy is traditional and is enhanced by the fine talents of our choir and organists. Visitors are welcome to visit our church either before our scheduled masses or by appointment. Brochures detailing our church’s architecture and history are available at the doors of the church. Private tours can be arranged to view our parish museum, located in our church hall through our parish office.